All PSI members will benefit from:
- Access to the member-only areas of this website, including video on demand, event booking, and the resource archive
- Reduced registration fees for selected events and the PSI conference
- A programme of whole-day scientific meetings focusing on the latest views and perspectives on key topics
- A programme of training courses that will be of interest no matter what your experience level – newcomer or established
- Three-day Annual Conference providing a forum for the discussion of the application of statistics and programming, emerging methodologies and best practice, new technical developments and progress with standards, and a host of other
- News of upcoming Journal Clubs
- eNews delivered direct to your inbox every 2 weeks
- Opportunities to volunteer for PSI Committees and SIG's or to join the PSI Board of Directors
- Full and Honorary PSI members will also receive voting rights at the PSI AGM
PLEASE NOTE THAT PSI MEMBERSHIP OPERATES ON A CALENDAR YEAR BASIS AND IS NOT A ROLLING YEAR MEMBERSHIP. ALL MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED IN 2024 WILL EXPIRE ON 31/12/2024.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR A NEW MEMBERSHIP IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT. Simply contact us on email@example.com if you want to reinstate an expired membership or if you need to change any details, such as your email address, on your account.
PSI MEMBERSHIP IS NON-REFUNDABLE.