Chair: Ray Harris
PSI External Affairs Committee (EA) role is to maintain and develop links between PSI and other appropriate external organisations. Its activities are:
- Represent PSI on the Council of EFSPI.
- Develop and maintain oversight of links with external organisations. Actively engage with external organisations as appropriate.
- Encourage PSI members to volunteer to support not-for-profit organisations who need statistical advice, and identify organisations that may need such support. EA maintains a database of volunteers and links volunteers and organisations.
- Manage the ‘Need Statistical/Data Science Advice’ page of the PSI web site.
- Facilitate interactions between PSI and the media. This includes interaction with the Science Media Centre.