Our third event of the year was on the topic of 'Analysing Adverse Event Data'. The event was held on the 23rd November 2016 at 13.30-15.00 UK time, with speakers Arthur Allignol and Tanja Proctor presenting their work.
Speaker: Arthur Allignol (Ulm University) Statistical issues in the analysis of adverse events in time-to-event data
Authors: Arthur Allignol, Jan Beyersmann and Claudia Schmoor
Pharmaceutical Statistics, Volume 15, Issue 4, Pages 297-305, July/August 2016
Speaker: Tanja Proctor (University of Heidelberg) Analysing adverse events by time-to-event models: the CLEOPATRA study
Authors: Tanja Proctor and Martin Schumacher
Pharmaceutical Statistics, Volume 15, Issue 4, Pages 306-314, July/August 2016
Dial in details
UK Dial in: 0330 336 6011 (+44 330 336 6011 from abroad)
Access code: 497 034 0644 #
For dial in details from other countries please click here.
We will also be using a web facility for this event, so if you would like to join us interactively please join as a guest at: https://mci-group.globalmeet.com/psijournalclub. Further instructions can be found here. Please note we would also recommend you download the above slides in case of connectivity issues.
What is PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club?
PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club is a free-to-attend virtual meeting which takes place quarterly. PSI members and non-members alike are welcome to join the meetings. Journal Club meetings feature papers from PSI's official journal Pharmaceutical Statistics which is published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. The authors of two papers are invited to present their work and each presentation is followed by a discussion.
The full version of the papers being presented at each meeting are freely available to all for a period around the Journal Club meeting date. The details of upcoming meetings will always be available on this page.
Past Journal Club Meetings
Journal Club meetings are recorded and made available via psiweb.org. Individual presentations and the audio recordings can be accessed from psiweb.org shortly after the event.
Click here for details of all previous meetings.
How does PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club work?
- Journal Club meetings are held quarterly and last 1½ hours.
- Two papers will be selected from Pharmaceutical Statistics and authors will be invited to present their papers (20 mins) followed by discussion (25 mins) for each paper.
- Attendees dial into an interactive web facility or through a TC, to follow along with the speaker.
- Papers and slides will be available to download beforehand from this page.
- These TCs are open to both PSI & non-PSI members. There's no need to pre-register, so just block out the date and time in your calendar.
- Audio recordings will be available shortly after the TCs to download should you wish to catch up on the event or just listen again.
For further information or to provide feedback on PSI's Pharmaceutical Statistics Journal Club, please contact email@example.com.
Further details on Wiley, sponsor of PSI's PST Journal Clubs can be found at www.wiley.com. For details of other PSI Events please visit the events page, or for information on joining PSI please click here.