Registration for this workshop has now closed.
Click here to view the flyer!
The Toxicology SIG provides a forum for statisticians working in regulatory and investigative toxicology to discuss issues and interact with one another.
This 1.5-day workshop will involve hopefully approximately 20 statisticians, focusing on discussions around “best practice” in the statistical analysis of various data types.
Topics to be discussed include:-
- Repeated measures – in general for all data types (Body weight, activity data, etc)
- Historical Control Data/outliers/control charts
- Outlier determination
- Carcinogenicity studies
- How to deal with treated groups sacrificed earlier than control
- Impact on label of running transgenic instead of 2 x 2 year studies
- How do we empower our scientists to do some routine analyses, whilst also ensuring quality of results?
| £236 incl VAT ||Inclusive of food and one night’s accommodation |